Olga Valverde Granados
The Behavioural Neurobiology Research Group was constituted in 2007 and is a recognized team in the study of the neurobiological substrate of neuropsychiatric disorders and neurotoxicity, including drug addiction, affective disorders, the consequences of early alcohol exposure and psychiatric co-morbidity. To address our objectives, we use behavioural models in rodents and biochemical and molecular techniques in particular brain areas.
Our group belongs to the Experimental and Health Sciences Department of Pompeu Fabra University and is located in the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park. Our team is member of the Addictive Disorders Network (Red de Trastornos Adictivos RTA-ISCIII) and was integrated in the Neurosciences Programme of IMIM for the translational research activity undertaken.
Ana Martín Sánchez (Researcher)
Main Publications with IMIM
• Ferrer-Pérez C, Castro-Zavala A, Luján MÁ, Filarowska J, Ballestín R, Miñarro J, Valverde O, Rodríguez-Arias M. Oxytocin prevents the increase of cocaine-related responses produced by social defeat. Neuropharmacology 2019; 146: 50-64. IF 4.367. Q1.
• Bilbao A, Leixner S, Wei S, Cantacorps L, Valverde O, Spanagel R. Reduced sensitivity to ethanol and excessive drinking in a mouse model of neuropathic pain. Addict Biol 2019; 24(5): 1008-1018. IF 4.223. Q1.
• Luján MÁ, Cantacorps L, Valverde O. The pharmacological reduction of hippocampal neurogenesis attenuates the protective effects of cannabidiol on cocaine voluntary intake. Addict Biol 2019: e12778. IF 4.223. Q1.
• Cantacorps L, Alfonso-Loeches S, Guerri C, Valverde O. Long-term epigenetic changes in offspring mice exposed to alcohol during gestation and lactation. J Psychopharmacol 2019; 33(12): 1562-1572. IF 4.221. Q1.
• Montagud-Romero S, Cantacorps L, Valverde O. Histone deacetylases inhibitor trichostatin A reverses anxiety-like symptoms and memory impairments induced by maternal binge alcohol drinking in mice. J Psychopharmacol 2019; 33(12): 1573-1587. IF 4.221. Q1.
• Cantacorps Centellas L. Effects of maternal binge alcohol consumption on emotional, cognitive and addictive behavior in mice. Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Director: Valverde Granados, Olga
- Date of defense: 15/11/2019